Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Flash Freebie!



We are moving in all sorts of new directions around here! In honor of school back in session, cooler weather and pumpkin spice lattes, we're offering a FLASH FREEBIE!

I've been doing graphic design for many, many years but have never had the chance to package and sell my art (usually because I'm too busy completing a freelance project to figure out what else I can do with my work!). Now that my niece and nephew are back to school, nap time has become my favorite time of day again! In honor of some regained freedom (and some not-so-great potty training) we are offering you TEN {10} Autumn Backgrounds for FREE for a limited time.

Get to our Teachers Pay Teachers Store RIGHT AWAY! This won't last long!

Cheers!

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment